Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

My very first blog post


About a year ago, I got the idea for a blog. I mentioned it to my husband, who before I knew it, had set me up with an account (he’s an IT-guy).

How I got the idea, I’m not actually quite sure. I guess that somehow, between the fact that English is my second language, and that I can’t spell in English or Danish, I thought it would make for a good read! 

It took me all this time to get started, but here we are!

I am not a writer, and as much as I would like to, I probably won’t bring any hard-hitting information to my readers (assuming that I one day will have readers). I will however bring you random thoughts and stories, much like a gossipy friend - a friend who happens to be a quite blunt European!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment