Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

4 kids, 20 suitcases and a beagle

This blog is nothing short of amazing! If you only read one blog, I am not even going to pretend it should be mine, because it should be this one!

My husband came across this blog when we found out we were moving to Qatar. Christy, who writes this blog, lives in Qatar, and is what you would refer to as an “expat wife”. Since I was about to join this group of woman, my husband forwarded me a few of her blog posts about Qatar and about life as an expat wife. We were hooked!

However, it does not matter who you are, what you do or where you live, this blog is so well written, so heartwarming and has the ability to capture moments in life and with your kids, that I have never before experienced anyone able to describe so well. Every single time I read one of these blog posts I both laugh and cry. My husband might kill me for writing this, but he also admits to tearing up every time. It is ridiculous. She is just THAT good!

READ IT!

A few of my favorites would be: "Mind the Gap", "The Age Gap" and "Dad put his what, where?!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment